Im home sick, spent the last 2 days watching booring daytime tv (no offence to oprah, who had a fantastic show on autism yesterday) and finaly our internett is working again.
Ive been been meaning to start a blog for a while now, ive been thouroughly inspired by Emily Falconbridges and recently my aunty levin has started one. I love reading them and clicking on all their favourites, and those peoples favourites and finding my own favourites amongst them! I love seing the beautiful masterpieces every one is creating.
My latest craft obsession has been quilting. I have just finished my first project which was a small practice lap quilt (which is very obviously a practice piece, but i like a fare bit despite the fact. It certanly has a "home made" feel ha ha)
My new project is going to be a huge step up being a double bed quilt. I am making it a personal piece, with embroided squares amongst it and appliques based on pages in my art journal. I cant wait to take pictures to share but i currently have no cord for my digital camera so im waiting on pay day to be able to afford one. Finialy i have new kids stating care (five under school age in the last fortnight, yay!!!) so ill be able to buy loads more materials!!
Hi Karen, Congratulations on starting your blog! Its rather addictive, you will find out sooner! But its wonderful how much fun you will have with fellow bloggers and the amount of information and knowledge you will derive from blogging! See ya around... often!
ReplyDeletePS: Love your blog name!
ReplyDelete