Great quilt Karen! Love the fabrics and the colours - make more! Lovelx
I luv the colours in your quilt... well done. Can't wait to see more...luv Abby
Welcome Karen in blogland! It's always nice to meet new bloggers!Lovely quilt, I like the square in square pattern! Corry
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.What a lovely quilt.Monique.
that's a lovely quilt! you can never go wrong with pinks and greens
yes welcome to blogsville! Love your quilt. I looove the embroidered square for the next quilt, great idea!
Welcome to blogland Karen!!! The quilt looks gorgeous, can't wait to see some more crafty goodness on your blog.Jodie
Hi Karen, I'm not a quilter so I'll leave the commenting on that to the experts.I do, however, love kombi vans and bare feet and being outside!Look forward to hearing more about your life.
Your practice quilt is lovely and welcome to blogland from me too! Enjoy your journey!
Hey there! This is looking really good - it's nice to see how everything is going up at your place. Keep up the good work on the crafting front!!
Great quilt Karen! Love the fabrics and the colours - make more!
ReplyDeleteLove
l
x
I luv the colours in your quilt... well done. Can't wait to see more...
ReplyDeleteluv Abby
Welcome Karen in blogland! It's always nice to meet new bloggers!Lovely quilt, I like the square in square pattern! Corry
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the wonderful world of blogging.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely quilt.
Monique.
that's a lovely quilt! you can never go wrong with pinks and greens
ReplyDeleteyes welcome to blogsville! Love your quilt. I looove the embroidered square for the next quilt, great idea!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogland Karen!!! The quilt looks gorgeous, can't wait to see some more crafty goodness on your blog.
ReplyDeleteJodie
Hi Karen, I'm not a quilter so I'll leave the commenting on that to the experts.
ReplyDeleteI do, however, love kombi vans and bare feet and being outside!
Look forward to hearing more about your life.
Your practice quilt is lovely and welcome to blogland from me too! Enjoy your journey!
ReplyDeleteHey there! This is looking really good - it's nice to see how everything is going up at your place. Keep up the good work on the crafting front!!
ReplyDelete