saturday morning we had bacon and eggs. when it was time for them to go the next day we decided it was way too soon, we hadnt spent nearly enough quality cousin time together so they took me back to adelaide with them. unfortunately madi had to work 
i took this piccie of her on the way to dropping her off for work at the library. how great are librarys? id love to work at one. especially hers, its a really cute old building and so friendly inside

i took this piccie of her on the way to dropping her off for work at the library. how great are librarys? id love to work at one. especially hers, its a really cute old building and so friendly inside

me and lil went to check out opp shops. most were closed because it was sunday but we found a few that were open and i scored myself a $3 permaculture book, yippe!
we also went to ikea and had lots of fun wondering through all the little "homes" and decided that it would be lots of fun to bring food and books and hang out in one of the "loungerooms'' for a day


so glad to hear you girls had fun. we had a great weekend too. I've been busy making lots of things - I'm halfway through making some pyjama pants - i'm on a roll now :)
ReplyDeletehere's hoping some lawn and a mower come your way soon. oh and a nice big shady tree - so you can lie on the lawn under a shady tree.
l
x
That is a great lawn mower. I hope you get some lawn that you can mow.
ReplyDeleteIm a renter too and I usually think to my self maybe the next place will have what would like. Lots of houses in the Blue Mountians have decks and the next house we move to I would love it to have a deck out the back. So I can sit with my morning cuppa and watch the birds. :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLoving that mower...excellent excercise.
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun watching Gossip Girl with you and Benny! Just a shame
ReplyDeleteI had to go to work and couldn't enjoy some op-shop goodness :( I never seem to get around to op-shops now that I work such boring hours. Pays good though, so I should be grateful... and I am.
Catch ya next time, country-cousin ;)
that last photo is fabulous!
ReplyDelete