happy australia day! for australia day we went to kadina. me benny and dad went to the beach for the morning and had a barbeque for lunch at the park with mum when she finished work
on the weekend we went to 'the rocks' in balaklava with bennys parents. there wasnt enough water to swim like we were hoping but we still had fun
heres benny and his mum looking for tadpoles and fish
hey karen looks like you've been having a good time lately! i love your drink bottle holders - i'm going to attempt to make some - did you make up your own pattern or did you have a pattern for them? looking forward to seeing you saturday l x
Lovely to see you all spending time together on Australia day. Nice photos - I've never been to the rocks at Balaklava - I should ask Hans to take me one day
hey karen
ReplyDeletelooks like you've been having a good time lately!
i love your drink bottle holders - i'm going to attempt to make some - did you make up your own pattern or did you have a pattern for them?
looking forward to seeing you saturday
l
x
Hello Karen,
ReplyDeleteLovely to see you all spending time together on Australia day.
Nice photos - I've never been to the rocks at Balaklava - I should ask Hans to take me one day
Love
Oma
happy Australia Day, for yesterday :)
ReplyDeleteyour mum and dad look so sweet, what a lovely photo!