just popping in to say yippee im going to melborne tomorrow morning bright and early (washed all my clothes yesterday and hoping some dry in this drizzly weather so i have something to wear! it sure is fun being my bumbly unprepared self at times)
Its exactly 1 week until i turn big 22, wowee! in the meantime heres my garden this morning...


yummy peas are our favourite
What's the big occasion?
ReplyDeleteYour garden is looking great at the moment, and the chickens very content. And I love the gumboots ^_^
have a lovely time I also thought the gumboots very nice hope to see you next Tuesday love Oma
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip, love the gumboots, so bright and cheery.
ReplyDeletehi guys, were going to take bennys dad to the footy in melbourne as a supprise for his 50th birthday. im way un-excited about the footy, but way excited about going to melbourne and markets! i love my gumboots too, mum got them for me on sale at target, i wear them every day
ReplyDeletehey karen
ReplyDeletelove the chicken shots! You've got quite a collection there.
Your garden is looking great. Hopefully I will be able to see it on Tuesday when we come up.
I also might need to do something about the chicken for the next door neighbour.
see you next week
l
x