
(written by my cousin lil in my journal on my17th birthday)2.6.05-
What Karen means to me...
everything!
(written by me)
what lil means to me... everything x100000
No matter what or how i feel in life, when im with lil she has a way of keeping me occupied all the time, distracting me from any worries or sadness and helping me feel happy, care free, bohemian. We have an awesome time together doing everything because we'll do anything for eachother so few ideas go rejected!
When im with her i feel happy, confident, content being myself and i value myself as much as i value lil! She makes me feel like where the most important, coolest, funnest people in the world, which together we are. I feel sorry for anyone who doesnt have a lil in their lives.
This is because i know i wouldnt want to be if i didnt have her to lift me up when i need it. I wish she was here right now.
she's pretty special!
ReplyDeletei think you are both lucky to have each other - long may the friendship last :)
l
x
I know the feeling! I am so happy that she's become such a constant part of my life again, and I treasure our moments together. Now we just need to get you and AJ closer, and we can reunite the Cousin Club ;-)
ReplyDeleteyay the cousin club!!!
ReplyDelete