I used this pattern except without adding cuffs. I bought the pattern and then realized I didn't have any stretch fabric but luckily it ended up working fine regular cotton. I used some sheet and pillow case off cuts that I had left over from other projects.
I also didn't have the right elastic on hand but my dolls ended up being chubby enough that the shorts stay on anyway!
Once they had their new outfits I gave them a little TLC, they badly needed face wipes and their hair to be de-fluffed and re styled. I wasn't sure if the boys tomato pizza kisses were fixable but with a good soaking they look almost as good as new.
here's a picture Benny took of me and Mishka knitting. He puts up with a lot in exchange for a warm lap







Those are adorable!!
ReplyDeletethanks!
DeleteHaha breakfast desert, cute! Did you make the dolls? You are just too clever sometimes.
ReplyDeleteyep, good ol breakfast desert, a good excuse for eating junk straight after breakfast now and then if I do say so myself :) Yes I made the dolls a few years back
DeleteHow lovely that you are going to make long sleeved shirts and pants for you dolls to wear in the cold weather! They are lovely and cuddly looking, and all traces of pizza kisses seem to have washed out.
ReplyDelete