I had the nicest time away for my hens weekend. To be honest with all the wedding planning and expenses I wasn't sure if I wanted a hens party but luckily my awesome sister got busy and found a beautiful beach shack for us to stay at. I had the nicest time!
Friday night Aj, Lil and mum all came to my place for tea and then we packed the car and drove to our Port Clinton seaside beach shack. We had a relaxing evening. In the morning we woke up to this gorgeous view! The house and view was even nicer than we expected. We went for a walk about the town in our pajamas feeling rather embarrassed when we went past people and then did a puzzle together. I love when beach shacks have puzzles to do. It wasn't until one of mine and Benny's anniversary weekends away when it was too hot at mid day for the beach that I re discovered that I love puzzles.
later on we wandered the beach again and walked in the cool waterIt was so lovely we couldn't help but dance
and sit on this broken boat for cheesy seaside pictures
Later on my friends Kylie, Sarah and very-almost-mother in law Sharon arrived and we had some drinks and went for yet another wander. It wasn't until just now writing this that it occurred to me that theirs not a whole lot to write about seems we mostly sat around chatting or walked around chatting but it was such an incredibly fun and relaxed weekend, I had the best time!
Oh and there was food, lots of good food!
and that's about it!





How fun, looks like a great time :)
ReplyDeleteThis makes me smile. So happy you enjoyed it, it was wonderful, relaxing and very YOU.
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely. just relaxing and living in the moment make for good memories. Be well.
ReplyDeleteThis seems like one of the best hens nights/weekend that I have seen for a long time. Your pics radiate happiness and relaxation, how wonderful and how exciting!!
ReplyDelete