Wednesday, October 8, 2014

moving forward

My specialist was able to get me a rushed appointment with a rhumetologist and I went yesterday. 
I felt nervous for a few days leading up to it, hoping for the best but not knowing what news she would have for me and how long our frozen embryo transfer might have to be delayed but as it turned out all is good. 
She said she wasn't bothered by the number. If I had that number and symptoms to go with it we would need to do something about it but I don't have a single symptom (pains etc) from the list she read out so now I just need to speak to my fertility specialist again to see if I need an extra appointment with her or if I can start FET from my next period. 
I have a feeling ill be good to go. I have all the medication I need ready to start including the new steroid i'll be taking. I'm excited to be taking it, i'ts something new and it makes sense to me that it could work. Fingers crossed for little emby #3!
(my dish washing buddies :) )

5 comments:

  1. Had such a good time hanging out with you. Glad you got good news all my fingers & toes are crossed. I could be Aunty AJ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been thinking of you lately, hope things go well with this next embryo, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking of you. Glad to hear this. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. a bit late in getting around, but I hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard from you in a long time, but I decided to stop by your blog and see how you were doing. So glad to hear that things are progressing for you re: family building (i.e. baby making). I too had mysterious elevated auto-immune markers when I was undergoing IVF for my first son... but obviously had a fine result (a great big 11 year old boy standing right here is good evidence of those results). I wish good results for you, too!! Will keep my fingers crossed and check back when I have a chance...
    xo
    mb

    ReplyDelete