 |
| Jams and preserves, garlic chives drying to save for winter |
My heart is full. Life is wonderful and im thankful for all the good im blessed with. I had my first monday off and it was good but wierd.
 |
| I re arranged my draws and managed to empty a draw to use for my beeswax and candles. As you can imagine its a pretty good smelling draw. Full of sunshine for the cold days ahead |
I was a mixture of loving it and feeling guilty that I'd felt the need to take it off. I am glad that I did though and i feel like these past weeks I've had a new lease of life just knowing that calm and rest was in sight.
 |
| chamomile, calendular, mint from my garden. Next to my favourite vintage thermos that sits out by the kettle all the time. Just because I like to look at it:) |
There were lots of things that I had to let go of because I just didn't have time and energy for them, the saddest was not having as much time to put into my veggie patch which is so important to me. Way too many times I planted seeds and they just got forgotten about.
 |
| Vegetable soup. Otherwise know as breakfast lunch and tea. Not quite but almost! |
Anyhow, its going to be nice. Monday I began a big clean and sort of the house. After weeks of doing the bare minimum to keep the place liveable it needs it! Life is Joy and im thankful. I think youl probably hear from me a lot now that I have more time to breath and more time to think. Life is good
Thanks for popping by Karen~
ReplyDeleteIt is important to take time to breathe...one becomes so inspired and suddenly you see things through new eyes.
have a great day
Suzanne
X