Wednesday, June 6, 2012

24

 Last Saturday was my birthday and I had a fun weekend to celebrate I had a lunch at my Oma and Opas to  celebrate. We had lots of my favourite foods, pancakes, waffles and chocolate coffee birthday cake. I don't get too Adelaide to see my family often enough but when I do its always special even if its just for the day
 My cousin Madi organised for us four (AJ and her bridesmaids;) to go for a girls night out to a 'virtual wedding'. It was like a wedding expo but it was set up like an actual wedding with actors getting pretend married. There were lots of table settings and decoration ideas and it was good fun having drinks and nibbles while looking around
 The girls made a toast to my birthday:)

 My favourite thing at anything wedding related is always the photography. OK so my favourite thing at any event like this is the photography



there were so many gorgeous flowers


We loved this cake with the little Dutch kissing kids. Our mums family comes from Holland so this cake was extra special to us
 Me and lil
 Unfortunately this desert bar was only display;( lots of great ideas though
We had the nicest time and then I stayed up late chatting to Madi until we fell asleep, probably mid sentence.
Sunday night Benny took me and his parents out for tea to our favourite local pub.
I think I like being 24 already!

3 comments:

  1. Hapu birthday! The wedding expo looks like it was fun and I bet you came away with a ton of ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, happy birthday, Karen! 24 is a very Good Age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous day! I had so much fun with you girls. Can't wait to see you again soon xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete