Tuesday, October 2, 2012

we do like to be beside the sea side

 This morning I had snacks packed ready to go as soon as the boys arrived. Just two little apple blossom kids today. Not nice when children are unwell but it always feels like a holiday when I have less then I was expecting.
Mitch walked in the door and without so much as hello excited asked "we go blue playground?" I like to think he was referring to the blue water that is right next to the playground but who knows.
Bennys mum came over and we walked back to her house to see Jasper, her dog (well that was the boys incentive) and then walked on to "blue playground"
 Lovely weather for a paddle! I thought to take their spare clothes so I could relax without worrying about having to get them home soaking wet
 the water was crisp, cool and blue

 Sea gulls wanted some of our watermelon and muffins. We shared:)

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I covet the gorgeous blue sky and crystal clear water. Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, its rather picture perfect at the moment. But apparently it will be grey skies and rain by the end of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so beautiful there! It's lovely to paddle in the water and I do wish that we had that sort of clean water near to here (we have a bit of a drive to the coast, although we do try to go as regularly as possible) - somewhere inland would be wonderful, though.

    ReplyDelete