The other day it occurred to me that it would fit in our bedroom and now I wish id put it there sooner. Its right next to my craft supplies and spinning wheel so it really does seem like my very own craft room!
It has the best view of the house. There is a sweet little willy wagtail that spends a lot of time on our front grass and this is he perfect spot to view him as I go about my sewing. Across the road from us is the towns football oval and some big old trees. In the evening large flocks of birds play between the trees. It's so relaxing to watch them soaring about together
I'm not the only one that enjoys watching the birds:)

I have some little plants to brighten the window sill. This small geranium I grew from a cutting. It started blooming just in time to add colour to my new spot
The tea cup pot was from my handsome valentine. Oh I love it (and him) so






No comments:
Post a Comment