Monday, April 15, 2013

where am I

Ive hardly blogged for a long time. lifes been reasonably busy and I haven't been taking many photos. The lack of photos should change soon though. I bought a doll for $10 at a garage sale and had an idea it was valuable (I was thinking maybe $50) I got the shock of my life when she sold on eBay for $798!! So Ill be getting a new camera I've been wanting for the past year or two.

Works been really full on compared to what I was used to. Last year I had a few 4 and 5 year olds who came in, said hi and went straight to play with the toys while I finished up what I was doing. This year I have not only more work but the kids keep me a lot busier. I care for 3 little 1 year old girls who are quite a lot of work (and even more fun:) and two 3 year olds who would preferably like my attention every second of the day and no nap thank-you-very-much. There thankfully getting less needy and more able to amuse themselves the more they settle in. And I completely adore them all, I truly do but it was an adjustment. I also have more work than I ideally like to at the moment but at least its good savings for our wedding.

It was also a busy and exciting time being in two weddings. This was a lot of fun and I think my favorite part of it was spending time with people I hadn't spent much time with for a long while. It was nice having lots of day trips and sleep overs together:)

Perhaps I'm a bit just trying to waste time away and zone out until I move away too. I really have had enough of where were living and now that we are definitely moving I'm feeling impatient and just wanting to go. I get so bored here, with Benny away evenings for work (except this week when he thankfully has day shift) I feel like I just waste my time away. I haven't felt like crafting in a while which is a bit unlike me. I'm not even miserable at all, just unmotivated. Oh weal, we've been doing pretty fun things on weekend which has made up for it and next week we go on holiday to Queensland! I'm really excited, its going to be a lot of fun and nice to be away for a whole week with Benny's family.

My soon to be town has a new little community garden which I love. I'm looking forward to going there tomorrow with Mum and our little buddies Maddison and Georgia. Ill try my best to remember some
photos and share them here. I love our Wednesdays away, just one more day to go!!


2 comments:

  1. Wow what an amazing 'doll' find. Now you can get yourself a great camera. I finally bought myself a Nikon 3200 and am having so much fun with it, and I'm still only using the automatic settings!!
    Enjoy your trip to Queensland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it was incredible! I will for sure be even more excited to go thrifting from now on. Enjoy your new camera! SLRs do such a great job on auto and you will enjoy the creativity of the other settings once you get the hang of them

      Delete