Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My sisters wedding!

My sister AJ (or should I now say AGB:)  got married on the weekend, I couldn't be more proud of her. Shes been excitedly saving and planning for the past year or so, and the the day certainly did exceed my wildest dreams and expectations, it was all so perfect! She asked me to be her Maid of Honor. I was chocked up with tears standing up the front with her as she married her best friend Kane

**thank you to the Forster family for all these great photos that I got from Jacobs face book!**
In the car on the way there we were so full of excitement and the drive seemed to take forever. There was quite a lot of rain along the way and we were nervously hoping that the rain wouldn't follow us
Thankfully when we arrived not a drop of rain!
AJs friend since grade 2, Cathy walked down with her adorable son Charlie. AJ asked me to make the 'Here comes the bride' sign that he carried.
Our dad walked her looking rather handsome
 Love this photo even if its of the awkward moment of the celebrant calling AJ (Anna) Amanda!
 Bridesmaids
 Kane kissing his beautiful bride
 Walking through bubbles
 A nice photo of Dad, Mum, Kane, AJ, Opa and Oma
 They went down to the marina to have some photos with the boats. I enjoyed watching the photographer work and set up photos, It was a great experience, she does a great job and her photos are stunning. I've seen a few of the preview photos and cant wait to see the rest!
 Inside the reception looked stunning. They had a black and white theme with all white flowers.

It was fun getting to sit up front at the bridal table. I did a speech which I've been told went well. I was pretty nervous but I felt like I sounded confident. In reality it felt like my heart was about to beat out of my chest but I got lots of complements afterwards which made me feel better. I will type it up as a blog post when I get it from back from my mum.

I also made these chair labels for them
 There first dance was beautiful and then the rest of us all got dancing and had a great time

All night it was adorable seeing Charlie and Amiella disappear under tables and have a great time

 You may remember that AJ loves macrons! Her is their wedding mac tower, with a little cake to cut at the top
 cutting the cake

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. It looks like a fabulous day. She was a gorgeous bride.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was so much fun and she looked soooo beautiful but then I am a little biased aren't I :)

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous day, beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Such precious, happy life memories. Your sister looks beautiful and blissfully happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely...what stunning photos and bride! I adore the cake and colour theme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mee too, didnt it turn out just perfect!

      Delete
  5. You and your sister look amazing! glad the rain stayed away for the big day.
    Love the wedding cake and jars of sweets on the table, very fun looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had such a good time. It's hard to believe it's all over now.....guess we just have to look forward to the next wedding ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful to see these lovely photos. Such a beautiful, joy-filled celebration! Congrats to the happy, beautiful newlyweds!

    ReplyDelete