This is one of mine and my mums favorite books ever. Mum got a copy years ago and since then it has been read and re read by both of us about a million times. Iv'e always meant to get myself a copy but somehow never did.
Today as we were about to walk out of an opp shop mum spotted it, our book!!!! for a dollar!!! Best find ever!!!
I was laughing at the message in the cover so mum changed it. Thanks mum for the awesome book and thanks to Bianca and Brad's mum for not loving it quite as much as they expected you would (so that I can enjoy it instead:)
PS. do you know what was the second most exciting thing I opp shopped today was? A new in pack cot mattress protector. Yes really. It was only a few weeks ago that I was buying one new and having a little whinge that it was the most boring thing I could possibly spend $26 on. And that I still needed another one. Yep sometimes practical opp shop finds are pretty fab too


Love Louise Hay :) Great find!
ReplyDeleteThis is a remarkable book. My mom introduced it to me too! And today's her birthday! Isn't it true, that so much just comes down to loving ourselves?! We are Fearfully (read revere-fully) and wonderfully made! Continued blessing! Katie
ReplyDeleteLucky finds! Never heard of that book, will pop over to amazon for a look right now.
ReplyDelete