Monday, February 23, 2009

another wonderful day in pt wakefield!


last week aj and dad came over for the day. we went adventuring by rock pools and mangroves, played with little crabbies and had a pub lunch (mmm, chicken snitzel with mushroom gravy, my mouth is still watering)


ahh, i LOVE visitors, what a great week it was!!

oh, and the 6th photo in my 6th album, pretty yellow happiness in a flower
i was tagged by levin and i tag everyone that wants to have a go.
whats your 6th of 6th photo?

8 comments:

  1. pretty flower karen :)
    families are great - aren't they. when i see photos on your blog taken around your town i realise that i really haven't seen much of it. maybe next time you can take us on a tour!
    l
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great day, thats my fav spot in your town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo... Oh, how I LOVE yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beatiful photo.
    I love sunflowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. opps- that was meant to be beautiful not beatiful..LOL:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi KarenJane, I nominated you for the Lemonade Award, it's yours for the taking. Visit my blog and look under Feb. 23, I posted the wrong date.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi me again.
    I hope you like lemonade.
    I have given you a lemonade award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have an award to pick up at my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete