I made some rolled bees wax christmas candles this afternoon with stars. When the first one was lit and filling the air with its honey smell it sudenly felt like christmas was on its way. Im glad for the weekend and seems Benny has to work tomorrow morning I will be crafting up some Christmas presents.
(I just lit them both this evening and couldnt resist another picture)
last weekend (or was it the weekend before?) Anneke came over and we decorated Mum and Dads tree together (what a ridiculously lame photo of us all he he:)




thats a great photo!! I really lke the beeswax candles too, I think we still have some sheets so I maight do the same, thanks :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous window decorations. I like the combo of the coloured windowstar with the white cutouts- time to get busy with my scissors
ReplyDeleteHello!
ReplyDeleteI just discovered ur blog and it is lovely! I am gonna add it to my reader:) Thx for your nice comment!
Have a wonderful evening,
Angie
how did you make the bees wax candles?
ReplyDeletethey look fabulous and look like fun to make.
we are getting into the christmas spirit here too - tree is up and lots of present have been bought :)
i love christmas
l
x
This stuff all looks gorgeous. Sorry I haven't visited for ages, but then i get to see lots of posts! My Oma is Dutch to, from Leiden. The fruit on my blog was a starfruit - you just slice them and eat them. Or just eat them whole. Yum! Your decorations are looking charming!! xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful photo of your family and I love your window stars. The solid yellow on is gorgeous! Enjoy your weekend :)
ReplyDeleteThose candles are beautiful! And so are the window decorations! Have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteKaren,
ReplyDeleteI don't blame you for another photo it is so lovely. Thanks for visiting me at The Handmade Homemaker.
Wow...i love those candles...they're amazing. Oh and i love the window decorations...I really love what you've done. Glad i could give you the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteLovely candles. cheers Marie
ReplyDeleteI love that yellow star, its just beautiful!
ReplyDelete