On Sunday morning me and Dad beat the hot weather to the beach for an early morning walk. We went back to the 'sea glass' beach and I found some more treasures for our Summer nature table.
Along the way we saw quite a bit of rubbish so we deciced to pick up as much as we could carry on the way back to put in the bin. The whole way we were feeling like banana pancakes so eventually we went home to make some.
As soon as we turned around and began looking for rubbish I found a worn out holey bucket, perfect for carying more rubbish! Moments after I said the bucket had as much as it could fit, Dad happened to find a shopping bag that would carry more! Doesnt it feel like when were doing what were supposed to be doing the world just flows and helps us!
Incase your wondering the banana pancakes were realy good (yum)
Today I got a rather special package in the mail, some beautiful wooden farm animals that I bought with the money from working a weekend a few weeks back. It was a hot day so we made them a pond and they did lots of swimming and splashing!
Today I got a rather special package in the mail, some beautiful wooden farm animals that I bought with the money from working a weekend a few weeks back. It was a hot day so we made them a pond and they did lots of swimming and splashing!
the wave stacker made a great water slide
I think I love the toys even more than the kids:)
Im off to Jack Johnson concert tonight, my Christmas present from Dad. Im soo excited!!! Today is a realy great day!





Woman, we need a link to where you found those wooden toys! <3
ReplyDeleteHow lovely to spend time with your Dad at the beach. It looks like you are creating lovely experiences for the children in your care.
ReplyDeleteA Jack Johnson concert, how fun! Those are such beautiful toys that you bought.
ReplyDeleteI too do love the toys but I must confess during my life kids were and are always my favorites they can really touch your heart and they can be so funny and so wise I have often wondered looking at childrens faces "it looks as if they know it all"
ReplyDeleteActually you yourself was like that I hope you liked the concert
Keep on playing on with the kids love Oma
beautiful toys, time with your boys, and A JACK JOHNSON concert?!?! SOunds like a perfect day!
ReplyDeleteIts so lovley to see such bright sunny weather.
ReplyDeleteIt's endless snow here :)
The farm animals are exquisite!
What a find.
wow the toys look gorgeous! and very much appreciated too :) Jealous of the Jack Johnson concert, how exciting, hope you had and awesome time!
ReplyDeletehey Karen ... Tahlula and the package was returned to us ! yikes ! please accept my apologies and email me your address so that i can verify what i have ... i would love for your dayhome friends to get her early in the new year !
ReplyDeletelight and peace to you my friend...
dAwn
Beautiful toys.
ReplyDelete