Thursday, June 2, 2011

Welcome gacarver

A sugar maple eating spoon
Id like to introduce you all to my new sponsor Sean of gacarver etsy shop. His shop has a wonderful selection of hand carved cutlery, kitchen utensils, adorable bird houses and more!
I am so happy to welcome him to my blog
Hand made birch and rosewood Knitting needles
Sean is such a talented carver and his pieces are each made with loving care, some with recycled wood he finds locally
licking the last bits of deliciousness!
 I met Sean a while ago when I bought some beautiful wooden children's cutlery sets for my home day care from him. They have been fantastic, we use them daily and polish them together once a week with some beeswax polish. Each time they come up like brand new 
day care children snacking outside with their gacarver wooden spoons
Head on over to his shop and take a look.
Later this week I will be hosting an interview with Sean as weal as a giveaway of some of his beautiful spoons!

7 comments:

  1. I had a baby spoon in my etsy faves but his are cheaper and I wouldn't have bothered to look for his shop so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've added the shop to my favorites for when I have money to spare - such lovelies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found him (I believe through an earlier post of yours). I love these spoons, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous...I love the craftmanship! (and you!!) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're beautiful. Thanks Karen. I love handmade stuff. Hope you had a great birthday and good luck with the move xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cosy sleep room....making me sleepy....yawn...xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. are those twin boys? i love wooden spoons. x

    ReplyDelete