Its been killing me only being able to see my photos on the little camera screen, how did I get by before digital lol:)
So anyway, Ill show you some of my new garden. This first picture is the view from our front door. We live across from the towns football oval, Its so nice to have all that green closeby. Ive marked out my favourite cafe Salt of the Earth which is where I do my markets. Its so nice to have it just a few minutes walk away
Heres our main back yard, my veggie patch is to the right
my hamock chair tree! This is behind the little tool shed so its a fun little private nook. Im making a mud pie kitchen for the daycare children who love digging dirt and getting grotty in this new garden. There are lots of falen leaves and a nearby lavendar bush to cut and garnish there dishes with:) (sorry about sideways pictures)This is the start of my veggie garden from about a week ago, its looking much more 'lived in now. Ive been reading up on permaculture so the design is based on keyhole and mandala garden beds.
The first of the seedlings are in:)
This is where ive been spending most of my time lately:)
This is our doggy friend Jasper. Yep those are my gumboots
just because I love having help sweeping and tidying
My apple tree at my parents house is finally almost dormant and ready to move! Im so excited but also nervous that it might not survive to move. If any of you have tips or experiences moving fruit trees please do share them with me.








Wow - this looks like a much nicer spot! All that beautiful grass must be wonderful to laze on. I hope your apple tree survives - get your mum to give it some Reiki before it leaves and maybe once it's moved.
ReplyDeletel
x
Good to SEE you again! It looks like things are beginning to come together for you. I too love all of that green. And does this mean free season seating (your front yard) to games? Bonus!!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to the angora post. I just spun my first yarn, and plied it last night. In fact I also quickly knit it up into a hat today. I stepped over here to take a break before attaching the last tie... and noticed that Karen was back!!
Blessings, Debbie
Ah home sweet home!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely new home! I'm looking forward to seeing how your garden grows! Your quilt is looking lovely!
ReplyDeleteso happy for you that you're settling into your new home. As your beautiful garden blossoms, may all your desired for creative projects now grow...
ReplyDeletexo
MB
Oh wow, you are getting right settled in, aren't you? Wonderful soil is a joy to work with. To grow in...and you have lots of glorious growing ahead of you. Yay!
ReplyDelete