Friday, October 14, 2011

the veggie patch yesterday

potatoes and a handsome mish-cat

apple blossoms












My apple tree that we re located here from Mum and Dads garden is thriving

peas and petunias

I didn't realise I liked coriander so much but now that its growing I cant help eating a few leaves every time I walk past it

future pesto (Ive already managed to sneak enough little leaves for one small bowl:)

beets

my newest veggie patch bed has carrots and beets (as every bed i think!) as weal as calendular, tomatoes, chives and some vines. A mixture of pumpkin, cucumber, zucchini, watermelon and rockmelon. I absolutely never think of labeling any seeds I plant because I seriously presume that ill remember whats where. Of course I DO NOT remember it all! My garden is always a lucky dip

I like the edging of this bed. I'd like to eventually get enough branches to edge all of them

this is a very (below) average photo of my raspberries but I'm so excited about them!

every day I discover more strawberries, I cant wait for them to ripen!

6 comments:

  1. KJ Hey dude lookin' good
    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how beautiful! What a lovely garden. I love hearing about spring happening on your side of the world.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a veritable feast you have planted! there is nothing nicer than picking food fresh from your garden.
    Enjoy those strawberries, with a dash of cream - mmmm
    l
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I lived a bit closer to you I am sure I could share all these lovely vegetables as you probably know I like vegetables much better then meat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely way to put it: "My garden is a lucky dip". I love that!

    ..and.. Mmmm Raspberries in the backyard.ღ

    ReplyDelete