cloudy skies stripey socks
The beginnings of daisies and lavender stripey socks

and more stripey socks!
Ive also made a few more Christmas tree ornaments. This year I'm really getting excited about Christmas. Is it to early to start decorating? (don't worry, I know the answer to that:)
In the garden most things are growing rapidly. Benny is getting rid of a bird cage and moving another which means room for more beds of lush veggies to grow.These tomatoes will be the first of the season. I hope they ripen up soon because I'm not very patient when it comes to waiting for home grown tomatoes
Some of the tomato plants are half way up their stakes already. These self seeded from compost and as is usually the case they are doing even better than those I carefully nurtured from seeds. Mother nature is the best gardener of all
How cute are these beginnings of little yellow zucchinis. Ive never successfully grown zucchinis before so these yellow babies are especially exciting for me. Fingers crossed they keep doing as well as they are now
Basil plants are going strong! Pesto on toast (breakfast) pesto on crackers (snack) pesto and pine nuts on pasta (dinner) Yum!!! Did I mention I like pesto?






Basil plants are going strong! Pesto on toast (breakfast) pesto on crackers (snack) pesto and pine nuts on pasta (dinner) Yum!!! Did I mention I like pesto?
Oh I just love those miniature socks. So cute! How wonderful to have fresh tomatoes coming and basil. yummy :)
ReplyDeleteLots of stripes indeed :) Love the mini socks, so cute :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful projects and the Christmas ornaments are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteWow, I love those blue and white socks in the first pic. If I keep playing along with the yarn along, I'll become a sock knitter, I know it!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm lovin' all the stripey stock and those bears!! Cute!
ReplyDeleteI love striped socks! That add that bit of fun to your wardrobe.
ReplyDeleteHow fun to see spring happening just as we are toying with winter.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your pesto. :-)
The socks and wee stokings are so cute.
ReplyDeleteOH OH OH! I envy anyone who can make socks and those are adorable. I have made small baby ones, but I think I lack the patience for adult socks, lol. And the little bears... and socks... oh!
ReplyDeleteOh my! I am starting to salivate thinking about pesto! Yummy! Such sweet little socks and bears bring smiles to my face this morning.
ReplyDeletegorgeous goodness, those socks are lovely xx
ReplyDeleteare the socks hard to make?
ReplyDeleteIf you ask Louis, it's never to early to decorate - he's started already :)
I can't wait for Christmas!!
L
x
Those socks look so cozy (and cute). And I LOVE the little Christmas socks too! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove the socks but the bears....so cute!
ReplyDeleteLoving all the stripey sockiness. And my mouth is watering now thinking of lovely fresh basil, toato and red onion, yummmm.
ReplyDeletexx
I'm so jealous of your tomatoes! My seedlings aren't even big enough to plant out yet!
ReplyDeleteI am really getting excited about Christmas this year too. I live with The Grinch so it isn't always easy to get enthused.
Beautiful Christmas ornaments! Pesto sounds really good.
ReplyDeleteYou may have a free spirit but those are definitely not bare feet! In fact those are some of the best dressed feet I've ever seen!
ReplyDeleteNow I'm scrolling down in hopes that you are going to share patterns for the stockings and bears... too cute.
Blessings, Debbie
I've seen those Christmas ornaments before and even have them bookmarked on Ravelry.
ReplyDeletebeautiful socks and bears, i love all your knitting. cute zuchinnis too. :)
ReplyDeleteThe decorations are very sweet - never too early to start decorating, I had someone wish me Merry Christmas on my way to work today.
ReplyDeleteHappy stripey socks and feet by the look of your pic.
Enjoy
Loving the socks. Very jealous of your vegie garden, we are in a rental at the moment so my vegie garden is a grow bag. Would love a big garden again.
ReplyDeletenice sox. cant wait till i can knit! just a crochetter as it is now... it is so strange to me that you guys have a summer christmas!! I just dug up the last of my carrots today. It makes me wonder what your xmas meal is made out of! fresh garden veggies no doubt..
ReplyDeleteMmmm Pesto.
ReplyDeleteI just love the smell that wafts from disturbed, growing tomatoes ღ