Wednesday, March 20, 2013
A little preview of next year
I usually only work three days a week. The main reason is because that way i'm only stuck in our tiny town three days. A mom that I get on really well with asked if there was any chance I could have her girlies an extra day. I told her I go to Kadina to do my shopping but there more then welcome to join me. I've taken them twice now and its a lot of fun. It doesn't feel like a work day because we get to go do fun stuff. We visit my family and friends, eat at cafes (ahem spill milkshakes down their front:), play at the big library, take home borrowed books and toys, opp shop, play at the playground and generally have a fun girls day out
Its so nice to be in Kadina with them, thinking ahead to next year where this will be our normal. You will find us here in this park eating picnics like I remember from my childhood. Today we crunched through autumn leaves, watched the birds, visited Kylie and Jayden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a super fun girls day out. That grass is so green, reminds me of Wales.
ReplyDeleteits always lovely like that, I cant wait to go there on our walks when its close to home!
DeleteWhat a wonderful day out for them and you :)
ReplyDeleteit was, its a breath of fresh air and doesn't feel like a 'work day':)
DeleteAwww that sounds truly lovely! What a lucky Mum to have you taking care of her girls!
ReplyDeleteyes shes pretty pleased and in thankful to have great and easy going families, it makes my job easy
DeleteLucky girls!
ReplyDeleteyep, all three of us:)
Delete