I didn't use plans but I know I did see a few for sale on the net. I just got the dimensions from some that were sale on a web site and attempted to 'wing it'. Dad put it together with biscuit joins. Were nearly done, gluing the first one this arvo:)
Your Christmasy~Advent blog header is lovely! I like the idea of coloring the background with coloured pencils. I've never tried that before...but I have used crayons, which turn out to be fairly washable! I'll have to try your method, sometime soon. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Beautiful sampler and so nice of your father to help you out. Be well.
ReplyDeletethankyou, yes hes the greatest, he saved the day:)
DeleteThe sign is beautiful and oh my the playstands are going to be so cool! Did you use plans? My dad needs a new project I'm sure ;)
ReplyDeleteI didn't use plans but I know I did see a few for sale on the net. I just got the dimensions from some that were sale on a web site and attempted to 'wing it'. Dad put it together with biscuit joins. Were nearly done, gluing the first one this arvo:)
DeleteYour whole family is clever!!
DeleteGeez that Dad of yours is a clever fellow ;)
ReplyDeleteYep, bet you wish u had a dad that awesome:)
DeleteI sure do!
DeleteI love your sampler it is so pretty, hope your play stands work out good!
ReplyDeletekaren, everything is turning out beautifully!
ReplyDeleteYour Christmasy~Advent blog header is lovely! I like the idea of coloring the background with coloured pencils. I've never tried that before...but I have used crayons, which turn out to be fairly washable! I'll have to try your method, sometime soon. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to seeing those playstands finished--not many folks make their own. :-) Your sign is just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThis is so inspiring! I hadn't ever thought of colored pencils on embroidery. Great idea.
ReplyDelete