Tuesday, December 23, 2014

7 weeks

Yesterday we had our first ultrasound and saw our tiny little baby with it's perfectly flickering heart. I was so nervous to go, I was so worried that we would get bad news, and so relieved that baby is doing good. The heart rate was 163 which is good. The measurements were a tiny bit small. I thought I was 7 weeks 3 days but baby measured 6 weeks 6 days. The ultrasound lady was really nice. She didn't sound worried at all, she said it's normal for them to be a few days either way also calculated that by our due date I was actually 7 weeks 1 day

4 comments:

  1. continued prayers for you and Benny and the wee one!
    Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!
    blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful news at Christmas time . So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news indeed.
    Joyeux Noël.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tired to leave a comment a bit ago, but my phone was being finicky. Congratulations! I am so happy for you and will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Be well.

    ReplyDelete