well here is my beach. i havent showed pictures of it before because honestly ive hardly been there. ive been meaning to go for evening wanders down there but ive only made it there the two times anneke has been here with me. ill admit im a bit of a hermit, im quietly content spending time in my house and garden, i figure ill start getting out of the house when i start working. its quite a nice spot realy, even in the heat of summer there are shady trees by the water to sit under and contemplate life
I love those pics, we had fun at your cool beach. I had no idea Pt Wakefield could be fun ha ha. I love coming to visit your great little place.
ReplyDeletegoodmorning sambo, missing you already! i think we could make our own fun wherever we were. so fun to have you visit xo
ReplyDeleteit looks like a gorgeous spot - we should have had a look when we were there - maybe next time!
ReplyDeletedid you get any of bill's fruit? we really enjoyed the peaches and i wish now that I had bought some apricots cause i'm dying to make apricot jam.
l
x
levin- bill conned me into a whole bag of fruit!(hes quite the smooth talker lol:) which was perfect because the next day i decided to make smoothies. and the next day and the next because they were so good! now the fruit is all gone and im making them with canned stuff which is not the same:( but he will be back there on the weekend and so will i! yes i should have taken you guys for a look, its not fabulous (of course i just photographed the best looking bits so it would look half decent lol) but its a nice place to hang out. ive spent the morning there, just me, journal+pen, a few of bills plums and a cool breeze. i was quite proud that i finaly ventured out by myself:)
ReplyDeleteHallo Karen Levien has just arranged it so I can give comments now I was inpressed with the fact that you knew about having smoothies at my place because I can,t remember Lovely those photo,s from the beach I must say the few times I have been to P.W, I liked it
ReplyDeletelove Oma
Your pics remind me of the beach down at Salt Creek, on the way to Mount Gambier. Now I have a craving for fish and chips eaten hot from the paper!
ReplyDeletegood on you for venturing out - it can be very empowering to be content in your own company. i don't do enough of it really.
ReplyDeletewish bill lived closer to me....those smoothies sound great, and you're right they just aren't the same out of a can!
l
x
What a beautiful place. I love your photos.
ReplyDeleteoma- lovely to hear from you on my blog!
ReplyDeletemadi-mmm, now im craving fish n chips too, sounds good
levin- yes if only every bp had a bill selling yummy fruit in the car park, how great would that be!
ariad- thankyou, im glad that you liked them:)
beautiful. love the feet pix.
ReplyDeletebeautiful. love the feet pix.
ReplyDeleteThanks for showing us your beach, it looks quite different to ours but you should get down there more often and enjoy all it has to offer. I walk the beach everyday and it's a great stress relief to just wander along with the dogs and see all the changes.
ReplyDelete