Thursday, April 30, 2009

yesterday sarah and kylie came to visit me. we spent lots of time hanging outside. one thing great about smokers, they like being outside as much as i do! (ok so im not sure they necissary like being outside, perhaps the word is tollerate it, but thats good enough for me!)
sarah made herself comfortable in the baby swing. i absolutely cracked up that her bum fits in it (the age range is 0-4yrs)
all afternoon wed be chatting away, some times having a deep and meaningful conversation, and it would occur to me that she was ever so seriously sitting in a baby swing, and i would have a laugh again!

we got the greatest pies in the world for lunch (yes realy they are that good) and then took kylies dog cooper for a walk down to the footy oval to run off some energy. while cooper happily ran all over the place we layed on the grass and lazed in the sun, it was oh so wonderful, i need to do that more often.

straight after lunch we all had a go at chin-ups on the swing bar. sarah won by technicality because at least she was able to bend her arms at least. the morral to that story is that we are all ridiculously weak!

heres cooper wearing a hair net thingy that we strangely found in my back yard

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the compliments. As far as the radishes go...i'm not a big raddish eater, so all I have done with them so far is put them raw in a salad and put some in my quiche. I have heard they are good when you slice and then saute them in some butter, but I've never tired it. I think I would prefer them raw anyhow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that hairnet on cooper is HILARIOUS! my goodness what a timy bum to fit in that swing....envious! ;)

    ReplyDelete