Sunday, January 2, 2011

Four Years with my babe

(benny reading, me knitting at the side of the river)
And a wonderful four years its been. I couldnt think of anyone id rather travel the path that is life with. He makes life fun

7 comments:

  1. that is so lovley, I am happy that you have such a wonderful fun person by your side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    i'm so glad you've found your special someone. life's so much better when you can share it with someone you love.
    l
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soul mates! Beautiful pictures. How good it is to love someone special in this way. Best wishes to you both

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great having someone that makes life fun, isn't it? Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Karen,
    I am very happy to give you the stylish blogger award! Come and pick it from my blog!
    Have a lovely day!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Karen,
    I am very happy to give you the stylish blogger award! Come and pick it from my blog!
    Have a lovely day!
    Angie from http://lemondedesucrette.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen ! just thought i would let you know that you should be recieiving our envelop from Canada sometime next week ! Let me know when you get it... the children had such fun creating for your group !
    light and peace
    dawn

    ReplyDelete