Thursday, January 13, 2011

suprise visitor!

This afternoon Id just put the kids down for their nap/rest and I got a knock on the door. I opened it to a man with a baby in his arms.
The conversation whent like this-
Him-Hi, can you watch my baby for me?
Me- Possibly, when?
Him- (looking rather sheepish) Um, Now?

So this little guy (whos name is Chilli, which i thought was ever so cute) hung out with me during my lunch break. He was completely adorable and happy to be hanging out with a complete stranger (of course I wouldn't have taken him if he wasn't)
We had lots of fun during his little whirlwind visit:)
Oh and I worked out afterwards when I looked at his emergency details that I new who his dad was, Benny and some of our friends talk about him but I dont think ive met him before.

What a fun lunch break :)

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet surprise. Chilli, I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you could look after him because otherwise where would he have gone seems like a gorgeous baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he was so lucky to have you look after him! he looks like a sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little cutie, I'm sure it was a relief for the daddy that he was able to leave him with such a loving person.

    ReplyDelete