Monday, January 24, 2011

thankful

Today I am thankful for
* yummy tea at the beach
*splashing in waves
*wonderful parents that love me unconditionally
*finding almonds on a side of the road tree
*Fresh nectarines while dad watered a friends beautiful garden

I went to the beach yesterday afternoon with my parents. It was great fun, we had good chats and I feel ready to face another buisy week. I didn't take photos then, these are photos from a trip during my last holidays (same beach, different adventure:)
Looking at the sparkling waves always brings about a peace within me. My mind forgets the everyday life bits and pieces it was jitting back and forth between and is lulled into calm happiness
Nature is my 'happy place'

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos :) Your beach looks wonderful for a summer swim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. I always find the beach such a calming place, tis my happy place too.

    ReplyDelete