Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Willow

On the weekend Benny and I went to stay with my sister Anneke. We had a great weekend fishing, opp shopping and visiting the RSPCA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals)  we actually went to look for a new dog for Anneke as she wants a friend for her dog Mia, but I came home with an angora rabbit (id like to collect his fur to spin) .
 I named him Willow and he is very loved. As you can probably tell by the elaborate 'cubby house' and bedding in these photos, he is being well pampered! 
So here are pics of Willow, Ive been taking most photos on my 'new to me' i phone (Benny got an upgrade) and havent figured out how to put them on the computer yet, so pics of the weekend will come in the near future.
 On Monday the day care children and I recieved a special package from our penpals ( Dawn and her day home children who blog at "chasing the seasons") The package had come all the way from Canada and contained special pictures made by the children, the red head doll in the picture above which Dawn made (We love her rainbow dress and long hair and shes already had a great time at the playground with us and eaten many snacks)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen and Welcome Willow. Your daycare is lookin great and you inspire me as always. i havent been blogging for a while but i'm back YAY! Hope all is good with you. The new dolls are cute xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm jealous! I was just doing a search for angoras for sale in my area yesterday. Same as you, I want their wool! What a cutie, though.
    Btw, your caterpillars are ready. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am sooo glad you got her Karen ! we will send another package very soon ! the kids here talk everyday about what to send to you ! Tahlula looks loved and comfy ! Rosie is napping on my blog today !
    light and peace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen ! i think your idea about how to send the envelops is a great idea ! -- it heads off any confusion or overwhelming our children ... so- i will wait before sending-- This has been sooo fun ! thanks again for participating ... i also have some great pics of Rosie in and around Town....
    light and peace

    ReplyDelete