Thursday, September 15, 2011

{this moment} Home!

(Finally we have space to spread out and call our own! Bennys parents place is finished and looking fantastic so there is much excitement in these parts and many a moving box. Heres a little peek at our loungeroom, more to come when everythings un packed)

7 comments:

  1. I've been checking for your posts! So happy for you. unlike packing, unpacking is so much fun. I love finding the perfect spot for all your favourite things. Can't wait to see more photos. Hope your little garden is going as great as mine xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hurrah at least now you know what to do with your time ,and yes unpacking is not too bad ,hope there is room enough for all your stuff.love Oma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm beginning to see the home I remember... so orderly and homey. Beautiful Karen!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful...makes me just want to sneak in a grab a nap :)

    http://allergiesandceliac.blogspot.com/2011/09/friday-moment.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very inviting room...great moment for sharing :)

    http://othersideofanna5.blogspot.com/2011/09/this-moment_16.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks beautiful - I love the tree on the side, very calming and pretty

    ReplyDelete