The little silky chicks have been oh so busy growing, can you believe they looked like this only about 6 weeks ago! they are the funniest little fluff balls and great little garden companions.
Oh my goodness I can't believe how cute your chickens are! We just got some Hy-lines a month ago, and they are so much fun. I love that when I go out the door they run over to see what I'm up too!
I never used to like silkies much, and I'm still not sure that I do........ but we have one too and she is the funniest chook to watch!!! She bustles around with her fluffy head piece bobbing and her body looking like a giant cotton wool ball! So comical!
Your new house and garden look really great. You have been so busy! I love all the stuff you are making: your garden, the quilt, the chopping boards. All lovely! It was so nice to visit your blog again. xx
I really like silkies, though it took me quite a while to get over the memory of my Gran's old silky rooster trying to attack everyone that walked into the backyard!
Silkies ROCK! I wanna get us some. We have some part-silky banties, leading to some poofy-headed and feather-legged hens and roosters. But none so cute and fluffy as yours!
Oh my goodness I can't believe how cute your chickens are! We just got some Hy-lines a month ago, and they are so much fun. I love that when I go out the door they run over to see what I'm up too!
ReplyDeleteI never used to like silkies much, and I'm still not sure that I do........ but we have one too and she is the funniest chook to watch!!! She bustles around with her fluffy head piece bobbing and her body looking like a giant cotton wool ball! So comical!
ReplyDeleteHey Karen,
ReplyDeleteYour new house and garden look really great. You have been so busy! I love all the stuff you are making: your garden, the quilt, the chopping boards. All lovely! It was so nice to visit your blog again. xx
Oh my goodness they are ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteI really like silkies, though it took me quite a while to get over the memory of my Gran's old silky rooster trying to attack everyone that walked into the backyard!
I am smiling at their fluffiness. cheers Marie
ReplyDeleteI love their little fluffy mohawks!
ReplyDeleteSilkies ROCK! I wanna get us some. We have some part-silky banties, leading to some poofy-headed and feather-legged hens and roosters. But none so cute and fluffy as yours!
ReplyDelete