Monday, September 17, 2012

a quick trip to kadina

Today we went to to get Benny's eyes tested. He gets glasses for driving and looks handsome with them:) Mum and I walked to Kylie's for a quick visit. She was going to the gym so we took Jayden for an hour. He had fun swimming in a patch of neck deep nasturtiums
he also liked playing peek a boo and wrapping himself in my scarf


I have this big bowl of oranges from mum and dads tree. The very best oranges in the world in case you were wondering. I sent this pic to Kylie, its our favorite tea party foods, ready for a tea party on Thursday. Best ever oranges, jatz with cheese and tuna, chamomile, honey vanilla tea
and here's a pretty pot she surprised me with today. (keeping with the tea party theme, its our thing:)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, just wanted to let you know that I've finish and posted about my play kitchen. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, im excited to head over and have a look, thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete