6 years together (new year is our anniversary)
our beautiful view
the cozy home away from home
My dad and Benny cooking up a barbeque for tea
Mum and I relaxing
Diesel and Mia waiting to go walking
pancakes for brekkie
I collected periwinkles to eat
They are like little sea snails. You boil them in salt water, pull the meat out with a pin and eat them. Surprisingly yummy! Best not to look at them too closely or you remember that your eating a little snail!
Benny's parents and my Mum. Can you tell Benny's dad likes photos about as much as he does?
A sting ray we found along the beach while out for one of many walks. Someone else wrote in the sand
A beautiful almost full moon rising in the evening
a birds nest at the top of the light house














Happy New Year and Happy Anniversary to you both.
ReplyDeleteChristmas in the sun on the beach looks wonderful!
That water is the most fantastic shade of blue!
thankyou, we had the nicest time!
DeleteHappy anniversary, may you new year be full of gentle adventures.
ReplyDeletethankyou, I hope so too:)
Delete