Sunday, May 11, 2014

Today i'm on day 7.
Yesterday I had my first blood test to see how my hormone levels were from the puregon injections so far. My levels were ok and I was told to continue my current dosage (125) which I think is a good thing

I also had my first orgalutran injection. I was nervous because compared to puregon its said to be a bigger needle and stings but I iced my belly until it was numb as advised and it was fine. (the needle and liquid being injected didn't bother me, it just stung a bit for a while afterwards but not badly and didn't bruise.
 So now I have 2 needles each night for the next week or so as weal as blood tests and scans to check egg folicle sizes on Mon, Wed and possibly Fri (or egg collection might be then if they are the right size)

My only possible symptoms from the injections so far are being tired and feeling a bit sick when I wake up but we've been really busy and I have to wait until I've had injections at 11pm rather than having early nights when i'm tired. All in all i'm feeling pretty good

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there. You've got a lot of people out sending you good vibes. Count me among them. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou for being here for me xx I appreciate it

    ReplyDelete