The lovely Kat at For the love of my oceans was kind enough to gift me this pretty award, Thank you very much Kat!
So instead of getting ready for work, i am passing it on to some more beautiful bloggers (much more fun don't you think?!)
The rules for receiving this award are...
*Add a link and note of thanks to the blogger presenting the award to you
*Share this with 10 other Beautiful Bloggers
So i pass it on to...
I Wannabe Crafty
Dineke's Diary
Rainbow Love Farm
Cake and cup
My love is
Earth mama
Aura joon
Giggles down under
A girl named astrid
Believe it and be satisfied
I love being inspired by the beauty on these blogs, and that's some thing to celebrate!!!
Another thing to be celebrated, I just found out i will be receiving a $350 grant for buying educational toys and equipment for my Family Day Care business, what a wonderful surprise! (yay free toys!)

Thank you so much!! I am so happy to have stumbled over here to your lovely blog too. I truely appreciate your kind words here! Congrats so much for yoru grant. That is really great for your business!
ReplyDelete:)Lisa
Congratulations on the award, you deserve it! And thanks for passing it on :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the grant too!
thanks for sharing the love, i am off to have a peek around your blog and make my way down your list of beautiful bloggers. xo.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't have given out an award without you. You were one of the first followers (besides Ariella who doesn't really count) If it wasn't for you I honestly probably would have stopped all together since I have such a confidence issue. You made my day when you joined and I cannot thank you enough for following along. I have gained so much from blogging and I owe a lot of that to you. Thank you Karen. You're the best!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Kat
hey, many congrats on getting the award, you have a very nice blog here, very interesting reads
ReplyDelete