Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A give away!

Ive decided to have my first little give away, just to say thankyou for visiting my blog.

The winner will recieve-

*Your choice of two of the wooden flower/mushroom people that i made on the weekend (the mushroom house and mini mushroom gnome count as a toy each)

*A little pot of honey and bees wax toy pollish to keep them looking (and smelling!) great

*And one of the following dream catchers also made by me 

I am happy to send them anywhere in the world so long as customs in your country allows wood to enter your country.

Rules-
Everyone may enter once
If you are (or become) a folower on my blog you may enter a second time!
If you write about my giveaway on your blog, linking to this post let me know and you will recieve 3 extra entries!

Please comment with your name, country and email

Winner will be announced next Tuesday

Oh, and my good friend Kaia has started a great blog called Purple Dreams And Country Life, head on over and say hi!

20 comments:

  1. Wow! You are so talented! The little wooden toys have such character and the dream catcher is just beautiful :)
    I would be over the moon to have such lovely pieces in my home :)
    Please enter me in the giveaway Karen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just was I was looking for his morning! Love the dream catchers now that they are finished. That's very sweet to send the polish, I never would have though of such a thing. I am crossing my fingers here a toy for each boy would be fabulous!

    Blessings,
    Kat
    US
    ovsmama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the toys and i love the smell of beeswax mmm. the dream catchers look beautiful. Enter me please and thanks the mention :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added a link to this giveaway onto my most recent post. Hope that helps you out.

    You can view it here..

    http://forloveofmyoceans.blogspot.com/2010/07/testing-waters-on-waldorf-rythem.html

    Blessings,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wooden toys came out really well Karen, I love the little details on them.
    take care
    Pip
    Australia
    restisnotidleness at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your giveaway gifts - don't put me in the draw though - i'd rather someone else got to appreciate your craft - i've got lots of things made by you!!
    l
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen!

    It does this born cynic a world of good to be inspired by your blog! You are a truly beautiful person and you restore my faith in humanity! I would love to be part of your give away! You create such beauty from simple things.

    Take care.

    Micheala.

    Australia
    sst77424@bigpond.net.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, those wood figurines are gorgeous! Thanks so much for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, I just became a follower so here is my second entry. Are you going to be selling those little wooden figures? We do a lot of wood toy/fairy play over here and I know my boys would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love everything!

    Tara tara.bray at vcu. edu

    ReplyDelete
  11. we love anything shroomy over here. well done they are all so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what beautiful creativity you have, these toys and dreamcatcher are lovely! thank you for your generous giveaway : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for you lovely comment (as always) on my blog. Only good bread tip I have is to let the dough rise well. I always turn on the oven and set it on top (not inside) to help it along. I can't take too much credit for the bread you saw as it was from a box but I added the oil and spices to the outside which made it look so much better. Always brush the top with oil or butter to give it a nice finish. I do have my grandmother's recipe for english muffin bread I could share with you if you like. It's my favorite, pretty much the only bread I make from scratch, but I am just starting. Just comment on my blog or send an email if your interested.

    Blessings,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  14. i was directed here by love of my oceans and i am so pleased. what an adorable giveaway and a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your little wooden people and the dreamcatchers... so please put me in the drawing! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Am I too late! i forgot to enter when I first saw this. Just popped over here to get your address to add a link. These hand-mades are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can I squeeze in? Oh this would just make my day. You are truly an artisan.

    Arianne
    ariannebcope(at)hotmail.com
    USA

    ReplyDelete