just thought id share some beauty with you all:) lately ive come across some great blogs, here are some of my recent faves
for the love of my oceans -love dropping by to see what Kat and her happy little family have been up to, im inspired by her creativity and beautiful photos
gregarious peach is a gorgeous blog- how cool is this little clip of a bus that Georgia, her husband and their daughter used to live in! I want to live there:)
aura joon keeps me inspired to make my home more beautiful and generally love life!
the noisy plume- maker of funky jewelry, keeper of adorable chickens, funny gal and great gardener
believe it and be satisfied- beautiful pics and beautiful sewn goodies
I love healthy recipes from Mulberry spot the strawberry banana ice cream is my fav (yes even though its the middle of winter!)
hope you love them too
wow, thanks for highlighting me!! Also, LOVE your blog makeover! It's sooooo gentle on my eyes, which is perfect after staring at the screen for so long with all the photo editing I've been doing as of late!
ReplyDeleteYOU HAVE MADE MY DAY!!!! I haven't been so excited since I started this blogging adventure. Thank you thank you thank you soo much for the mention. That's super sweet of you. I always look forward to seeing what you have posted and today's was just so exciting for me. I feel like a rock star mama today, thank you!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Kat
I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blogs there indeed!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the link love!
ReplyDelete