Last weekend i found a picture here (scroll down to second post) of the most perfect thermos.
I was in love!
Would you believe me if i told you i found the exact same thermos, only in a different colour (my favourite colour mite i add!) at a market on Sunday morning?
Here it is in all its beauty. The man i bought it from sounded apologetic charging me $5, i think he was half expecting me to talk the price down. Its true that ones trash can be another's treasure, i was willing to pay far more!
We had a great weekend, Saturday night we caught up with some friends and had roast for tea, apple berry crumble for desert, and a fire outside to keep us warm.
Sunday morning we went with Benny's parents to Adelaide. In the morning we went to a few markets and asweal as my wonderful thermos i got the grey cardie I'm wearing in this pic, and loads of fruit and veg at great prices. I love that they all love markets as much as me! After that we went to look at houses. Their having their new house built and were saving to do the same so we all had a lot of fun walking through display houses and figuring out what we want for our future homes. Me and Benny are totally in love with the idea of a loft that we saw in one of the booklets. What could possibly be cozier than a loft? I'm thinking bookshelves, cushions, quilts, floor pillows, rugs. Hes thinking pool table, dart board. It would be so much fun:) It really has got me excited thinking about our future living in a house that's ours to paint how we want it, plant fruit trees etc. I'm so glad we went.

hmmm benny is confusing a loft with a shed - lol
ReplyDeletei love your idea though - how nice would that be to have a loft with so much cosiness inside :)
love your thermos - i saw them on ebay once and fell in love too....
l
x
wow imagine the odds... your a lucky girl. Your loft sounds very inviting, wish I had a little spot like that.
ReplyDelete