Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Sunday!

Im getting rather excited, on Wednesday me and Benny are leaving for Ayers Rock for a holiday with his parents! Ill be taking knitting, journal, paints and some little sewing projects to make for an enjoyable long drive.
While im away my little shop will be closed and I possibly wont blog depending on if we get internet anywhere along the way. (Ill miss doing my wood working, its my new favourite:)

I found a new favourite shop on etsy, im looking forward to buying some of these prints when i return to put up in my kitchen, arent they gorgeous!


And I recieved this beautiful "one Lovely Blog" award over at Foxglove Spires (thankyou!!)
Arent I just the luckiest:)

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful vacation:)
    xo
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that titmouse photo! It's amazing! We have a bunch of them that hang out on our Japanese Magnolia tree right outside of our front window.

    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, I hope you have an absolutely wonderful holiday and I was so thrilled to be able to pass this lovely blog award on to you. You have such a lovely blog, inspiring and creative. Your Etsy site looks wonderful!!

    Enjoy the rest of your evening. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a nice getaway :) Those are some really pretty prints too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen I am still trying to make some comments very difficult I have just filled in something else now I think you might just get one very tiny Email

    ReplyDelete