Our nature table is looking quite cute. Yesterday we went for a walk to the post office to pick up a parcel and found some nice nature treasures along the way. (And little mr. M fell into the biggest patch of mud! poor little guy)
The package was some new paints! Ive been very excited about these all week. I look forward to taking these to the beach, it will be a lot easier than lugging a basket full of paint bottles. I love painting on the beach, lucky im going to an amazingly beautiful one on the weekend, I cant wait!
Heres a few things ive been working on. Since I look after five boys and only one girl I thought it was about time I made a boy doll. Soon he will be sporting messy hair and overalls. (thats not his face by the way, its just pins at the moment)
And of course Ive been putting new paints to good use, colouring some toys for the shop.
Happy friday everyone, enjoy your weekends!!!




Your nature table is lovely, and your walk to the post office bringing home such beautiful paints that dream of visiting the ocean makes me smile! *LOVE* the last photo of these amazing children of the forest! One of our favorite stories, stunning work!
ReplyDeleteYour nature table looks lovely and the paints must of been a wonderful package to open, they look fabulous! I love all your photos did you make the dolls?
ReplyDeleteHave a beautiful weekend. xx
Oh, I forgot thank you for the link to such a beautiful blog.
ReplyDeleteHi, from New Zealand, loving those little wooden toys. cheers Marie
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful toys you make. We have yet to make acquaintance with the children of the forest - My son is maybe a bit young, I understand there is a slightly scary part in the story that he might get concerned about, and I don't like 'editing' stories, so maybe in a years time. xx
ReplyDeletesO CUTE
ReplyDeleteWhat lucky children to have such beautiful dolls. And I love the idea of painting on the beach!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your Spring
Amanda
Congrats on your new etsy shop. i am going to go check it out now!!!
ReplyDelete