Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My little shoppe!

Ive opened an Etsy shop
I decided to try my luck at selling some handmades (toys for now but who knows what else in the future!:) wish me luck (and go check it out!!)  Isnt my hand model cute with his chubby little hands? He really loved these and didnt want me to put them away after the pics were taken. I think i'd better make us some too!

8 comments:

  1. Oh! I love them! Especially the hedgehogs. Now if only I had enough wiggle room in our budget..

    Best of luck with the new shop. I expect you'll do wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just found your blog through the Magic Onion (blog). I love your little wooden toys, so sweet and the characters from The Children Of The Forest, beautiful. My daughter loves that book!

    Hope your new shop is very successful and I will have a look when I have a bit more time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KJ
    Awesome dude! I just think there soooo cool. Your Etsy shop looks very professional
    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going to have some of the little children figurines for sale here as well? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovr the new toys ,good luck with the new etsi shop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dolls cot too. How special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how precious! Good luck with your little shop. I too am n the process of opening up a little Etsy shop.
    I think you green day care looks lovely as well!
    :) Christina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your work - these are wonderful toys for a child's imaginative play.

    ReplyDelete