Monday, November 15, 2010

Beach wondering with some of my favourite people!

Sunday morning I made it to my happy place... the beach! 

Its right where i needed to be, the cool salty water.
Mum and I had fun getting stranded at the end of a sand bar! The water suddenly got oh so deep!
We walked down the beach and had fruit smoothies
Two of our favourite shops were open so we browsed through the Moonta craft co op and the antiques and salvage shop. After a Sunday like this I was almost ready for another busy week. almost...

Guess what finally landed in my mail box this morning? A $350 cheque, the grant money for my day care that I was offered months ago!
 The $350 that inspired me to think about what I wanted for my day care. It was because of this money that I took the plunge to fill our days with natural toys, crafts and experiences.
I am so thankful for this cheque, it helped so much before it even got here. It made me feel like this change that i wanted was possible. I feel so much more forfiled in my work because of these changes. Truly the actual money is just a bonus.  

8 comments:

  1. Sound like a perfect Sunday.....

    It is so wonderful that you finally receive your cheque and all the work you do in your day care is wonderful. Such a beautiful thing to share with your precious children.

    Have a glorious week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beach is one of my happy places to. Sounds like a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on finally getting the cheque.
    I love the beach too, it's theplace where I go where my mind can fly out over the ocean and explore and my feet can bathe in the healing waters, I don't get there nearly often enough.So lovely to go there with your fave people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely way to spend a sunday. i spent mine reading and knitting as louis was sick and he wanted me to sit with him.
    i'm thinking i might have to head to the beach this weekend.
    l
    x
    ps i have that wooden garage and the wooden puzzles - would you still like them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to get the grant ,but like you said, in anticipation you have already done all these things with the kids,dreams pay sometimes just as much as the actual money.
    yours is just the most marvelous family day care.Nice to be on the beach being in the sea is even more wonderful for me love Oma

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have had some lovely beach wanderings as well! Lovey news about the grant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I had the kids at Wallaroo on saturday! it was so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete