Friday, February 18, 2011

Easter preperations

My friend Alison asked me to read through a pattern that she was writing. Of course when I saw it was for this adorable little easter basket I had to make one!
I cant wait for easter, im planning on making a few more of these and felting some eggs so that my day care children can have lots of egg hunts on the lead up to easter:)

Her pattern is now available in her shop and she has some made up ones for sale too (hers are sooo cute, go check them out!)
Oh and in the background of some of the photos you can see a felt flower garland that I made her a while ago, how fun to see it again:)

(ps, please ignore my horrible blurry night time photo)

1 comment:

  1. Karen, what a beautiful little basket pattern! We can't wait for Easter ...and especially some lovely Spring weather. :) Thanks for sharing! pamela

    ReplyDelete