This is our current mealtime candle. It is a cool soy wax one that Cam and Mitch (day care kids) gifted me for Christmas, in my favourite leaf candle holder. We have been talking about the happiest part of our day and what we are thankful for.
Today I am thankful for our fruit and veg shop being re-opened a few weeks ago. Charlie is our new fruit and veg guy (a very cool and chatty old dude)
Josh and I wonder over every few days for goodies and grapes to eat on the way home:) fun
Mmmm, crayons... Bees waxy good!
Over the weekend I've been busy felting some organic merino wool that I dyed a little while ago.
I worked on two flower garlands for my shop
(remember my shop? My gosh my Christmas break lasted quite a while!)
This on can be found here
I made this one too but its already been snapped up and is on its way to its new home.






GARLAND!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOH MY!
I so love it...I have been knitting little flowers for the past month in preparation for the upcoming spring...I so LOVE yours!
Did you felt an icord or a single crochet chain?
gosh, it looks fantastic!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxooxoxx
..and thank you so much for your ind words and thoughts, friend:)
I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to be getting back to your shop. I *love* the garlands!
ReplyDeleteThe "bubbly tea party" sounds terrific. I might give that a try :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm loving your merino wool, both knited, spun and felted!
Such beautiful, imaginative colours.
I love the garlands too!!!! :) They are gorgeous. If I have a little girl I'm going to buy some of those from you to string all through her room :)Yep, Lindsay had Callum for a week. We don't have set times or days just be flexible. What seeds did you buy from Diggers? (besides the snap peas of course ) I can spend ages in their online shop. It's so hard to choose!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Love the little ??teeth marks in those crayons :) Ohhh and I am adoring your garland :)
ReplyDeleteoooh, bubbly tea party. Just what we need to indulge in every now and again.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my wee blog too.
hi Karen - your garlands are beautiful... don't worry about pen pal-ing if you don't have the time it wouldn't be enjoyable for you - don't worry about sending another envelop it has been so fun - thanks for participating with me -- good luck on your shop -- take care
ReplyDeletedawn
lovely stuff but I admit my fav bit is the teeth marks on the crayons - they just smell so darn good!
ReplyDeleteYummy crayons. Giggle. And the garlands! Oh, the garlands!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of the crayons, it's so colorful and happy! And your garland is so beautiful, it definitely evokes spring to me (which is on it's way here soon).
ReplyDeleteKaren that is a beautiful garland!! I can see an autumn leaves one for the new season too ;)
ReplyDelete