knitting with the teething babe. You know whats fun? Knitting cold slobbery yarn
Planting bulbs with the big boys.
Hopefully they will go better than the easter bunnys wheat grass that we started last week. I let out the chooks to free range forgetting that Id left our newly sprouted wheat grass dishes on the table. Apparently chooks like easter bunny grass just as much as the easter bunny


that blanket is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteits nearly finished too!
ReplyDeleteHahaha, cheeky chook! What bulbs are you planting at this time of year?
ReplyDeleteAnd your blanket it beautiful. I wish I had the patience to knit something that size - or like your gorgeous lacy shawl!
oh my goodness! i love your blanket karen, i am going to have to make one , even if i don't have a fussy babe to keep me company. such cute photos.
ReplyDeleteYour blanket is beautiful ~ the colours work so well together :O)
ReplyDeletenaughty chooks - or should i say...lucky chooks!! I'm sure the easter bunny won't mind sharing ;-)
ReplyDeleteL
x
I love your rainbow blanket it's such a happy thing. I admire your persistence I don't think that I could take on a knitting project that big
ReplyDelete