I'm loving this hoodie, Its turning out just how I hoped! The alpaca is so soft and cozy. Ravelry notes here . Im thinking I may have the record for most times a cable needle can be lost during a single project. Im up to aproximately 5 thousand times. Can anyone beat my fabulous record?

Three years ago when I moved to this town I found out about a women's craft group at the church. Today I finally went along! I had the nicest time crafting with ladies of all ages. It was great fun knitting away, seeing every ones different projects and hearing about the day trips they go on together. Xavier had the greatest time smiling and babbling away to the ladies and they all loved him.
These are the cuddliest chooks ever. Every where I go in the garden they are right there to see what I'm doing. They are so sweet in there calm unobtrusive manner, just plodding along and happily pecking about nearbyIve been digging, adjusting garden bed shapes and dreaming of the winter veg I will soon be planting. Ive put in some broad beans and I'm trying to be patient, not planting to much in case there are still more hot days to come
Oh how I love the warm late afternoons in the garden. Wonderful soft light streaming down. I'm soaking them up but also looking forward to the soon to come cool afternoons. They better come soon as my grey cardigan is nearly finished
I love bees. Soon after I took this photo I stood on one in the grass and got a not so nice sting. But I still love bees.





i love bees too.
ReplyDeletethey give us the best honey here in australia. dont they !
love the hoodie....i know what you mean. i lost my small pink hooked cable, and i still cant find it. grr!
Your cabled hoodie is beautiful! I would love to knit one, but think if I tried right now I would break your record! Hopefully with a little more practice soon.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely yarn along day.
Your hoodie is looking gorgeous, so cosy :)
ReplyDeleteThe hoodie looks great, and I bet it feels lovely too!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cozy looking hoody! I love the chicken pictures.
ReplyDeleteLove the cables! But that cable needle issue is precisely the reason I so seldom knit cables. I can only deal with so much frustration. :)
ReplyDeleteThat hoodie looks really snuggly, and I bet it is so soft being alpaca. Love your garden bed arrangement too.
ReplyDeleteAlpaca is my favorite!! I bet that hoodie is so warm and snuggly! Great color too!
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely going to try that hoodie next August, it is just divine. Your garden and chickens are wonderful, bees included. My Grandma was a bee keeper for years and I have fond memories of that. Even if I am allergic!
ReplyDeleteChickens and knitting - two of my favourite things!
ReplyDeleteYour cardi looks gorgeous and I imagine it will be so snuggly warm in winter.
These autumn afternoons are gorgeous - amazing light and there is something so calming about them.
I'm looking forward to winter though...once upon a time I was just a winter girl but I think I appreciate all the seasons these days....
Enjoy your day today :-)
L
x
The hoodie is coming along nice:) I hope you will have need of it soon (some cooler weather would be nice.)
ReplyDeleteMy mom is working on a hoodie for herself. Not sure of the pattern she's using. Yours looks great! I love these pictures!!
ReplyDeleteOh and those fuzzy chickens!
Love your hoodie, the colour is beautiful and it looks lovely on you.
ReplyDeleteAh, chickens, are first set of chicks will be arriving in a few weeks, can't wait!
oh my gosh that hoodie is amazing! it looks wonderful, perfect for fall! and those chickens are so cute. what breed are they? my grandma used to have a chicken like the dark one, named 'Rocket!' he was a fast chicken, so it was a fitting name. :)
ReplyDeleteWow, your hoodie is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteyour hoodie is so cute! and looks so cute on you! i love your photos, so dreamy and sweet. and those chickens, what cuties!
ReplyDeleteWow Karen! Cables are so cool, maybe I'll do a cable jumper for my girl next - I'm always in awe of cables.
ReplyDeletex