Monday, November 17, 2008

we have babies!!!!

so, i went out half asleep this morning to feed the chooks. while they eat is gennerally the only time to collect extra eggs without a crazy little lady trying to swipe my arm off, so i went and collected 5 beautiful eggs. and thought to myself oh no, one of the eggs is broken, i guess thats one less chicken (yes embarassingly i realy did think that in my just-woke-up state).
rubbed my eyes and noticed this beautiful gal/guy nearby!

isnt s/he just the cutest?:)

4 comments:

  1. Awww! So cute!!

    I'm not good in the mornings either, so I probably would have thought the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww little baby chicken!
    Make sure you look after the lil fella/chicky well and i hope it has some brothers/sisters to play with soon. Cant wait too see some pics when its all yellow and fluffy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute is that! I would be beside myself with excitement. I'm the one that always wants to go the children's zoo to see the baby chicks - the kids are not that interested!!! lol
    l
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol levin, that is fair id be the same. coz their just so little and cute. now that hes fluffy im looking back on that pic thinka he looked a bit scun. but still cute!

    ReplyDelete